we want food


We had our Annual Company Christmas Lunch yesterday at a lovely family-style Italian restaurant. When the food was served, I was reminded of a mini conversion I had with my kids last year.

Me: “Mummy is going for Xmas lunch with office people at a fancy restaurant tomorrow.”
Both kids went: “Oooo... can you bring us?”
Me: “Er... no, cos it is only for people working in my office.”
Kids: “Awww....” looking disappointed.
CF: “Oh, then can you whatapp the food pics to me?” My son really loves good food.
YH: “Yah, yah, can you tabao back for me?”
Me: “............”

hmmm.... so I know... which one is the geek and which one is the practical one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

instagram

@itsybitsysg #itsyfans

Twitter

Sign up to our newsletter

We are very nice

All contents including third party images, graphics, patterns and text are copyright of it’s respective owners. We would love for you to link to our blog, but please do not copy, mass distribute or create derivative works for sale without our consent. If you do need any information, please ask. We’re very nice.